JOB TITLE: Service Analyst Job# 0255
Department: CSC – Service Development
Reports To: Program Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt/Salary
Job Description Overview:
Responsible for playing a supporting role in studying trends, analyzing data, setting benchmarks, Service Product marketing, developing and maintaining viable service plans and solutions for the Business Unit. The scope will involve and require the following skills of identifying and interviewing stakeholders, coordinating internal or external resources, studying processes, developing documents, market research, evaluating solutions, communicating plans and initiatives, hosting Service Program training sessions, maintaining documented service plans and policies, and being an evangelist for the Business Unit and its goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with strategizing, planning, creating, enhancing, and implementing new or existing Service solutions
- Make suggestions or enhancements as needed or instructed that benefit the company
- Create, update, edit, and enhance process maps and supporting documentation as assigned or needed
- Coordinate preparation of internal/external reports through gathering, analyzing and summarizing data and information from cross functional departments
- Evaluate/monitor the performance/efficiency of programs to ensure that implementation is within scope and on target
- Prepare presentation materials and reports for team level and management level audiences
- Review deliverables prepared by the team before passing to the client
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Perform other job duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Years of Education, Work Experience, Skill Sets, and/or Certification:
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in information technology, technical service, project management, service or product marketing, and/or computer hardware fields
- Must be able to work independently, multitask, and adapt to dynamic team environments
- Ability to organize and manage time while delivering complete work within project schedules
- Working knowledge and understanding of the products, services and support policies in order to be an effective team member
- Proven skills with MS Visio and MS Excel in order to successfully execute projects
- Strong organization skills including following up and following through with team members and leadership on outstanding items
- Ability to communicate complete ideas, concepts, recommendations, technical and complex information clearly and concisely in a timely manner, at a level consistent with the intended audience both orally and in writing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
If applicable, Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university in relevant business profession preferred
(*Job functions are subject to change at any time)
ASUS, the world´s top 3 consumer notebook vendor and the maker of the world´s best-selling and most award winning motherboards, is a leading enterprise in the new digital era. ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today´s digital home, office and person, with a broad portfolio that includes motherboards, graphics cards, optical drives, displays, desktops, Eee Box and all-in-one PCs, notebooks, netbooks, tablet devices, servers, multimedia and wireless solutions, networking devices, and mobile phones. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS won 3,886 awards in 2011, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PC™. With a global staff of more than 11,000 and a world-class R&D team of 3,000 engineers, the company´s revenue for 2011 was around US$11.9 billion. To learn more about ASUS go to http://usa.asus.com .
**We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state and federal laws.
**Compensation: ASUS pays excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
Please email resume and cover letter to Job# 0255 "email@example.com" or 800 Corporate Way, Fremont, CA 94539.