JOB TITLE:Web Solution Specialist - Job# 0254
Department: CSC- Service Development
Reports To: Program Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt/Salary
Location: Fremont, CA
Job Description Overview:
Responsible for playing a supporting role in developing and maintaining web based and other online solutions for the Business Unit. The scope will involve and require the following skills including but not limited to requirements gathering, benchmarking, planning, creating concepts, creating mock ups, implementing and executing approved code or designs, and routine maintenance along with supporting documentation as needed. Assist with all other Service Development processes and duties as needed to support the Business Unit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, update, edit, and enhance graphics, site layout, and functionality related to accomplishing the goals of the Business Unit
- Assist with strategizing, planning, and implementing new or existing web solutions and any supporting documentation or process maps that are essential to promoting Service Development
- Make valuable suggestions or enhancements as needed or instructed that benefit the department and the company.
- Evaluate and monitor the performance and efficiency of web solutions to ensure that implementation is on target and within scope per deadlines
- Perform technical/functional tests on web solutions and provide test report or bug regression results
- Prepare reports and supplementary documentation for team or management as required
- Assist with other Service Development processes and duties as needed to benefit the team and the company
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Perform other job duties as assigned*
Required Knowledge, Years of Education, Work Experience, Skill Sets, and/or Certification:
- 1-2+ years of experience in web design/graphics design/photo editing software/information technology, and/or computer hardware industries
- Integration experience with mainstream ecommerce platforms and payment gateways
- Experience with mainstream photo and video editing platforms
- Experience with MS Excel and MS Visio
- Strong organization skills including following up with team members and leadership on outstanding items
- Ability to organize and manage time while delivering complete work within project schedules
- Ability to communicate complete ideas, concepts, recommendations, technical and complex information clearly and concisely in a timely manner, at a level consistent with the intended audience both orally and in writing
- Must be able to monitor and seek approvals for change requests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in relevant business profession
(*Job functions are subject to change at any time)
ASUS, the world´s top 3 consumer notebook vendor and the maker of the world´s best-selling and most award winning motherboards, is a leading enterprise in the new digital era. ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today´s digital home, office and person, with a broad portfolio that includes motherboards, graphics cards, optical drives, displays, desktops, Eee Box and all-in-one PCs, notebooks, netbooks, tablet devices, servers, multimedia and wireless solutions, networking devices, and mobile phones. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS won 3,886 awards in 2011, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PC™. With a global staff of more than 11,000 and a world-class R&D team of 3,000 engineers, the company´s revenue for 2011 was around US$11.9 billion. To learn more about ASUS go to http://usa.asus.com .
**We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state and federal laws.
**Compensation: ASUS pays excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
Please email resume and cover letter to Job# 0254 "firstname.lastname@example.org" or 800 Corporate Way, Fremont, CA 94539.