JOB TITLE: Staff Accountant - Job# 0244
Reports To: Finance Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt/Salary
Location: Fremont, CA
Job Description Overview:
Staff accountant in G/L and inventory area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process sales returns and provide related reports
- Reconcile inventory balance with outside warehouses
- Assist senior accountant with month-end process
- Assist senior accountant with year-end audit
- Perform other duties as assigned*
Required Knowledge, Years of Education, Work Experience, Skill Sets, and/or Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Must be fluent in Spanish with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 10 Key
- Proficient in Excel (must be familiar with PivotTable and vlookup)
- Ability to set tasks, priorities and deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Accounting background; GL and AP experience preferred
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
(*Job functions are subject to change at any time)
ASUS, the world's top 3 consumer notebook vendor and the maker of the world's best-selling and most award winning motherboards, is a leading enterprise in the new digital era. ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today's digital home, office and person, with a broad portfolio that includes motherboards, graphics cards, optical drives, displays, desktops, Eee Box and all-in-one PCs, notebooks, netbooks, tablet devices, servers, multimedia and wireless solutions, networking devices, and mobile phones. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS won 3,886 awards in 2011, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PCTM. With a global staff of more than 11,000 and a world-class R&D team of 3,000 engineers, the company's revenue for 2011 was around US$11.9 billion. To learn more about ASUS go to http://usa.asus.com .
**We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state and federal laws.
**Compensation: ASUS pays excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
Please email resume and cover letter to Job#0244 "firstname.lastname@example.org"