JOB TITLE: Marketing Manager - #0225
Reports To: Sr. Director of Marketing
FLSA Status: Exempt/Salary
Job Description Overview:
The Marketing Manager for the Education Segment serves as the creative mind behind Campuslife – a grassroots marketing program targeting higher education. The Marketing Manager leads campus branding/social media/marketing strategy, and manages the student reps to create successful marketing campaigns online and advance our presence on campus. Through the Campuslife program the Marketing Manager seeks exposure opportunities for the ASUS brand, and acts as a champion to promote products. The Marketing Manager is also responsible for recruitment and training activities to meet business needs. He/she builds strong relationships with internal marketing stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of products and strategies, and leverages Campuslife as a marketing vehicle to create success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Defines and executes the Campuslife strategy for program web site, social media, and on campus activities. Manages the day to day training and communication with the student reps to ensure brand familiarity and product knowledge. Ability to develop and execute a marketing plan and manage a budget is required.
- Creates unique online and on campus marketing campaigns to further our student outreach, increase brand exposure, brand preference and product awareness.
- Familiarity with Wordpress and experience with social media marketing is required.
- Analyzes results, evaluates opportunities for refinement or implementation of industry best practices. Reports on progress and future plans on the routine basis. Strong analytical skills to translate data to insight and actions are required.
- Strong project management skills, including budget management, ROI analysis and metrics development preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required to influence, inform and guide others. A background or keen interest in PC technology is a plus.
- Recruits and interviews student candidates. Demonstrated skills in managing and leading teams; able to work in a team environment and independently at times.
- Perform other duties as assigned*
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required-Degree in Marketing, Economics, Communication fields preferred
- 3+ years of marketing experience in a related field, with emphasis on marketing plan development, program management, social media and experience leading a team
- Highly knowledgeable in brand marketing and communication
(*Job functions are subject to change at any time)
ASUS, the world's top 3 consumer notebook vendor and the maker of the world's best-selling and most award winning motherboards, is a leading enterprise in the new digital era. ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today's digital home, office and person, with a broad portfolio that includes motherboards, graphics cards, optical drives, displays, desktops, Eee Box and all-in-one PCs, notebooks, netbooks, tablet devices, servers, multimedia and wireless solutions, networking devices, and mobile phones. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS won 3,886 awards in 2011, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PC™. With a global staff of more than 11,000 and a world-class R&D team of 3,000 engineers, the company's revenue for 2011 was around US$11.9 billion. To learn more about ASUS go to http://usa.asus.com .
**We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state and federal laws.
**Compensation: ASUS pays excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
Please email resume and cover letter to Job#0225, "firstname.lastname@example.org" or 800 Corporate Way, Fremont, CA 94539.