Job Title: Regional Field Service Manager - Job # 0172
Reports To: Sr. Telecom Sales and Product Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt/Salary
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Description Overview:
The Regional Field Service Manager is responsible for the regional promotion of ASUS tablets, notebooks, and mobile products with 3G or LTE to our mobile operators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain relationships with mobile operators toward development of sales opportunities in the assigned North America region (US & Canada).
- Promote tablets, notebooks, and mobile devices with 3G or LTE to mobile carriers.
- Coordinate with product management team, service team, marketing team, and legal team to negotiate the terms of RFP and accomplish the work required to close sales
- Work closely with sales and marketing to sell-through
- Promote products and services with regional markets
- Enhance End-Consumer Experience
- Assisted Selling
- Training Programs
- Product/Services Demo Events
- In-Store: POS Marketing/Merchandising
- Mystery Shopping – Customer Experience (Solution Selling Model)
- Analyze Sales Reporting
- KPIs, MBOs
- New Business Development Opportunities
- New Project Business Development
- New Business Development – Increase number of partnerships and continually grow relationships across all channel partners
- Will execute on projects such as iconic product launch for specific retailer
- Interact with training, online, merchant, marketing assets
- Merchandising Checkpoint
- Negotiate & Execute all Merchandising Retail Space Agreements
- Manage field marketing team who is responsible to ensure all merchandising is up to date and matches planogram renderings
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Perform other job duties as assigned*
Required Knowledge, Years of Education, Work Experience, Skill Sets, and/or Certification:
- Experience in working in an account management role selling products to mobile operators
- BA/BS Business Administration or in business related field and/or equivalent education experience
- Knowledge in telecom technology (GSM, CDMA, HSPA+, LTE, etc.) and IT products (tablets, notebooks, mobile)
- Strong relationship with the carrier industry is strongly preferred
- Strong ownership, proactive, and team work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
(*Job functions are subject to change at any time)
ASUS, the world´s top 3 consumer notebook vendor and the maker of the world´s best-selling and most award winning motherboards, is a leading enterprise in the new digital era. ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today´s digital home, office and person, with a broad portfolio that includes motherboards, graphics cards, optical drives, displays, desktops, Eee Box and all-in-one PCs, notebooks, netbooks, tablet devices, servers, multimedia and wireless solutions, networking devices, and mobile phones. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS won 3,886 awards in 2011, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PCTM. With a global staff of more than 11,000 and a world-class R&D team of 3,000 engineers, the company´s revenue for 2011 was around US$11.9 billion. To learn more about ASUS go to http://usa.asus.com .
**We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state and federal laws.
**Compensation: ASUS pays excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
Please email resume and cover letter to Job# 0177 "email@example.com"