JOB TITLE: Bilingual Customer service representative (Canada) #3
Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner.
Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained. Prepares customer service reports.
The following reflects management's definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Resolves customer questions/concerns efficiently and effectively through the use of active listening and personalizing techniques
- Handles inbound technical inquiries effectively and efficiently through the use of proactive customer service and call control techniques and proven technical troubleshooting procedures
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Receives inquiries from and/or contacts the organizationís branch/regional offices to resolve a variety of order-related issues.
- Accesses the companyís internal systems to obtain and extract information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports
- Customer follow-up via phone, email
- Bilingual speaker in French and English.
- 1+ years providing technical support of PC/Notebook hardware based systems
- In-depth knowledge of PC/Notebook architecture, configuration, and operation
- Professional attitude, enthusiastic and reliable
- Sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Must work well under pressure, be able to juggle many projects simultaneously, and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must also have an excellent sense of priorities.
Location: Markham, ON
Please email your resume and cover letter to: canadaHR@asus.com and put job title on subject line.